Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wrap up/Reflection

Technology is important because we use it every day. Also, it is important because it is becoming a growing part of life. It has changed a lot in the last 5 years. 5 years ago we didn't have playstation 3's or smart phones. That just proves that technology is growing fast. In the next 5 years I think that technology will be even more advanced because people will come up with new and better things. For school I use a lot of different technology. I use: computers, calculators, tvs, and many more things. The technology I use for my personal use would be: my phone, a tv, a computer, my IPod, my radio and many other things.

I think that if I ever go into a career that requires me to use a computer, I would probably use the skills I learned in online A. The tool that I think is the most practical for life long learning would be the Wiki because it is a good start to finding information. I will probably never use the RSS feed again. My favorite tool to create was my blog because I could customize it and I could really make it my own. My least favorite was the Podcasts because they were hard to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment